San Francisco - Pier 70 V00002
Pilot: Eddie Codel
A slowly turning point-of-interest shot focusing on a dilapidated crane covered in graffiti. Taken near Pier 70 in San Francisco on a clear day. The land is covered in shadow, making it less saturated. As the shot progresses, downtown San Francisco and the Bay Bridge become visible in the background along the horizon.
Pilot: Eddie Codel
FLIGHT COMPLIANT™ MEDIA
Footage Dimensions: 3840w x 2160h (4K UHD), 1920w x 1080h (1080p)
4K File Size: 285 MB
1080p File Size: 95.3 MB
File type: MP4
Video Length: 0:39
Airspace: Class G
Waivers: None Required
City & State: San Francisco, CA
Country: United States of America
For additional or exclusive licensing terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resolution: The dimensions or size of the media
- Image "Web": Unless otherwise stated, images are scaled down to 1600 pixels in width. Height dimensions vary depending on the aspect ratio of the original image. DPI is mostly 72 for these images.
- Image "Full Res": Full Res images are provided in their largest, post-processed resolution. Ideal for print or large digitial file requirements. DPI is mostly 300, but can occasionally be 240. For exact Full Res dimensions, refer to the "Description" section associated with the image.
- Footage "1080p HD": Video footage is either natively captured or scaled down to 1920 (width) x 1080 (height) pixels. Frame rate, file type, container/codec and video length information is listed in the "Description" sections associated with the footage.
- Footage "4K UHD": Video footage is provided in natively captured 3840 (width) x 2160 (height) pixels. Frame rate, file type, container/codec and video length information is listed in the "Description" sections associated with the footage.
License Type: The intended use limitations of the media
- "Standard": Media may be used in advertising, editorial and/or promotional projects under two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) hard copies. Unlimited online impressions within a single organization or company. Media may not be used as part of any form of Resale Merchandise, template or on-demand product.
- "Unlimited Use": Media may be used to make an unlimited number of hard copies of items for use in advertising, editorial and/or promotional projects. Media may also be incorporate in a maximum number of one and half million (1,500,000) copies of Resale Merchandise for resale, license, or other distribution. Media may not be used as part of a template. For additional licensing options, please email: email@example.com
Users: The number of individuals within a single organization or company with access to manipulate and create a finished product using the media
- "Single User": Means any media licensed maybe be used by a single individual or single user within a single organization or company to manipulate and create a finished product.
- "Multi-Seat": Means any media licensed maybe be used by an unlimited number of individuals or user within a single organization or company to manipulate and create a finished product.
For complete licensing terms, please review the Licensing Agreement page.